South East Region – Regional Guide Cookout-
We are delighted to announce that we will be hosting a Guide Cookout for 2021.
However, the Cookout will look different than past years.
This year, we are inviting Guide Units to meet together outdoors in their Area and join other Guide Units across the Region via Zoom. Here’s how it will work:
- Your Unit gathers outdoors in your area in groups of 4-6.
- Join the rest of the Region via Zoom, where we will explain the rules and can answer questions throughout, and see what other groups are up to!
- The Region will deliver a mystery ingredient box for each group.
- Each group will have to cook a main course (using a provided recipe) and a dessert using the ingredients provided.
- A judge will be each location to test the dishes and choose a winning group.
- There will be a certificate of participation for all Guides who take part and a plaque for the winning group.
- There will be a registration cost for Units of €15 (this covers all groups in your Unit).
Please register your Unit on Eventbrite and let us know the anticipated number of groups in your Unit.
This event has passed
0 Has Sold